"O GOD THEE I PRAY INCREASE MY KNOWLEDGE DAY BY DAY"

.

For Success

For Success
Know more than other Work more than other But, Expect less than other

Its a necessary and sufficient condition-----

Its a necessary and sufficient condition-----
"If you win, you need not have to explain.........But if you lose, you should not be there to explain!"

03 September 2009

Read this slowly,
"God I love u and I need u, come into my heart now"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
read it again and again its my experience "i feel very cool and getting so many peace in my brain ,head, sholdier,cheast,stomech,legs... even through in whole body relaxes and in the last a supe power is generated and i got free with all tensions"
u can also try , its not harmless and share ur experience also
best of luck........

2 comments:

  1. Sir,
    Many many happy teacher's day.
    GOD GIVE YOU a LOT of .........because you are the person who distribute that with us..........
    now in usa i miss u a lot ........remebering ur insperations,,,,,i never felt my father's absence when u were in the college cmpus..

    ReplyDelete