"O GOD THEE I PRAY INCREASE MY KNOWLEDGE DAY BY DAY"

.

For Success

For Success
Know more than other Work more than other But, Expect less than other

Its a necessary and sufficient condition-----

Its a necessary and sufficient condition-----
"If you win, you need not have to explain.........But if you lose, you should not be there to explain!"

08 September 2010

O.. God.........Pl Give me back .


M


  • She was the mother of two tiny princes.
  • She was the best cook in my life.
  • She was the trouble shooter of my all problems.
  • She was the best human creature for slaves.
  • She was the sweatiest mom.
  • In her short life anyone who meet ones he/she can't forget her.
  • Now I feels, I am totally addicted with her, I can't survive anymore without her.
  • Most of her life was spent at hospitals and with her parents. with me a very short period..
  • She was the bridge between my community, parents, In-Laws and me....now what???????

.....O.... GOD ..

why you did it................

You have lot of pearls and diamonds ....Pl.........give me back my pearl.......

May the departed soul rest in Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment